Pages

26 August 2015

such a little change, so much work

I'm trying to be brave enough to go to bed at 9pm.

Brave enough to let go of that time that is mostly all mine, to use how I want.  Usually not very productively.

Brave enough to remember that getting to exercise in the morning makes my heart sing more than looking at Instagram pictures or reading a book or just talking about absolutely nothing important.

Brave enough to carve out other time to nurture my relationship with Tyler, instead of letting it be a casualty of my schedule.

Brave enough to admit that I must have my sleep AND exercise too.  And that I do, in fact, become the Wicked Witch of the West when sleep deprived.

"We must have the courage to be imperfect while striving for perfection."
-Patricia T Holland-


1 comment:

  1. Good luck!!!! If anyone can do it, its you!!!

    ReplyDelete