- Noah mastered the army crawl and is thiiiis close to full-on crawling
- He moved into a new, bigger car seat
- I put away the activity mat since he doesn't actually use it anymore
- And also put away the baby swing
- His face received its first bruise as he face-planted on the kitchen floor trying to walk without holding on to the bench he'd been using
- 12 month clothes are now the norm (he's 7 months old)
- Two first teeth finally cut and came through
Maybe that's part of the territory of the second child. A little less parental attention, but a whole lot more sibling love. The internet would probably tell me to feel guilty, but looking back at the thousands of families in history with plenty of siblings all smashed together who end up all being the best of friends, I'm gonna say I'm giving these hoodlums of mine a gift. Someone to love, annoy, bicker, share, cause havoc, and learn lots of life's lessons with built right into the fabric of your life.