- One 8-hour flight to Chicago, a 7-hour layover, and one 4-hour flight to Phoenix.
- A waiting casita and happy grandparents
- A car ride to Tucson to pick up our new (to us) car.
- Emptying out the storage unit.
- A 2-hour (so easy!) flight to Denver, Colorado.
- 5 great days with my parents with a new family addition of a baby doll that Mili must now have at least somewhere accessible at all times.
- Another flight back to Phoenix.
- Three (or maybe four) crazy days of packing and planning.
- Driving 1600+ miles in 3 days.
- Sleeping in over 6 different locations.
- Bribing Mili with a giant marshmallow every time she gets into the car.
- Remembering how I left a chunk of my heart in Washington.
- Knowing Washington is not the place.
23 October 2013
40 days since leaving England: